Our Generator members play a key leadership role in promoting tire recycling. Whether you are complying with specific used tire legislation, or you want to promote your voluntary participation, the U.S. Tire Recycling Network provides a platform to help you achieve your goals.
Your membership includes:
- Our Tracker application which allows you to track the recycling activity for each of your locations
- Access to your Trip Logs which track the used tires picked up by a member Hauler at one of your locations
- A Dashboard where you can see your month to date, year to date and the total number of used tires you processed within the Network
- If you need additional information, just let us know!
The Tracker application has two roles for a Generator:
- Generator User – this role can view your information
- Generator Admin – this role can also add and remove Generator Users, add and update your locations, billing information and Generator information entered during registration
To learn more about the Tracker application, select Support to view a short demo and training video for each user role.
If you have any questions, select Contact Us and we would be happy to answer them for you.
Registration is simple and takes just minutes! Select Join Now to use our online Generator registration form.
- For 1 to 49 facilities – $15/facility
- For 50+ facilities – $12/facility
- Minimum – $15/month