Our Processor members play a key leadership role in promoting tire recycling. Whether you are complying with specific used tire legislation, or you want to promote your voluntary participation, the U.S. Tire Recycling Network provides a platform to help you achieve your goals.
Your membership includes:
- Our Tracker application which allows you to view all Generators and Processors in the Network
- Access to Trip Logs which track the used tires you picked up at a member Generator location and the used tires you delivered to a member Processor
- A Dashboard where you can see your month to date, year to date and the total number of used tires you delivered to a Processor within the Network
- If you need additional information, just let us know!
The Tracker application has two roles for a Processor:
- Processor User – this role can view your information
- Processor Admin – this role can also add and remove Processor Users, add and update your locations, billing information and Processor information entered during registration
To learn more about the Tracker application, select Support to view a short demo and training video for each user role.
If you have any questions, select Contact Us and we would be happy to answer them for you.
Registration is simple and takes just minutes! Select Join Now to use our online Processor registration form.
- For 1 to 49 facilities – $15/facility
- For 50+ facilities – $12/facility
- Minimum – $15/month